Welcome, Guest | RSS
Friday, 2024-06-28, 7:04 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Request
nathan4rockDate: Monday, 2009-02-02, 2:00 PM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: VIP
Garrett, could you add a new section for ragnarok online?

Ragnarok is a mmorpg game.

Ragnarok Online (Korean: 라그나로크 온라인), often referred to as RO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game or MMORPG created by GRAVITY Co., Ltd. based on the manhwa Ragnarok by Lee Myung-jin. It was first released in South Korea on 31 August 2001 for Microsoft Windows and has since been released in many other locales around the world. Much of the game's mythos is based on Norse mythology, but its style has been influenced by Christianity and Asian cultures. The game has spawned an animated series, Ragnarok the Animation, and a sequel game, Ragnarok Online 2: The Gate of the World.

Ragnarok online(the IRO, KRO, PRO, BRO, and other official servers) needs to be topped up, but they have a free to play server. The Valkyrie server is the free one, but then, it's rates are lower than the premium one(the one that needs to be topped up). Ragnarok also have some private servers which are FREE TO PLAY and its rates are higher. Private servers have the low rate, mid rate, high rate and the super high rate. If you like some challenge, you can DL a low rate server. If you want a server that has balance on items and other things, you can choose the mid rate. If you want a server that gives you easy time to level, you can choose the high rate. But if you want over powered items and very very very fast leveling, you can choose the super high rate server.

Garrett, I can moderate the Ragnarok section if you'll put it. Might as well help others who needs to level, gain some zeny(Ragnarok currency) or some items.

Hope you add the section

biggrin

nathan4rockDate: Monday, 2009-02-02, 2:03 PM | Message # 2
Major general
Sorry for double post.

If you can see my sig, that job is called a gunslinger.

Yeah we have to choose a job when we reach a job level 10.

Jobs:

Swordsman
Acolyte
Merchant
Mage
Ninja
Thief
Taekwond
Gunslinger

we also have second jobs, if you reach job level 40, you can promote to second job

I'ma add it after the(IF) the section would be added.

Advance Thank you!

garrettDate: Saturday, 2009-02-14, 11:46 PM | Message # 3
Owner
Group: Administrators
Well do you have any hacks for this game? Because If i add it you will need to continuously add the hacks not me.

Please remember to vote on main page by clicking on picture that says MMORPG TOP 100!!!!

nathan4rockDate: Sunday, 2009-02-15, 2:31 PM | Message # 4
Major general
yah, it has a bot, but then, they'll be the one to configure it achording to their job.

AlexDate: Sunday, 2009-02-15, 9:55 PM | Message # 5
Major general
i thought i added this Sections 1 sec!

Home of Garrett
rune-nova.ucoz.com
freehacks.ucoz.com

AlexDate: Wednesday, 2009-03-04, 1:21 PM | Message # 6
Major general
It should be added unless deleted.

Home of Garrett