Welcome, Guest | RSS
Saturday, 2024-09-28, 10:10 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Why is it...
Shadow_Wolf0010Date: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 6:49 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Apparently there is not a help board on here so i'll post my question here. If its in the wrong place then i'm sorry you can delete it I just need some answers.
Ok I am having some problems with CA, I can log in and every thing but when I click on the surver number it freezes up on me. Then brings this message up saying that it detected C++ buffer that has mess up the internal game or something like that.

I took out all my hacks and try it again still the same thing happen so I deleted CA and reinstall the game about 3 times now and its still doing it!!
I'm not sure what to do now should I wait when they finish with maintenenc on Sunday the 8 or if I can find the disc reboot my computer? Is there another way to fix this problem?? If there is and somebody knows how to fix it with out rebooting the computer then pleas let me know.

garrettDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 7:20 PM | Message # 2
Owner
Group: Administrators
Most likely you have a virus or hack running a process in the background that is trying to edit something on your computer, and the game is detecting it as a potential hack. The only things I would recommend are

1) Create a different user account and run a virus scan (you can download virus software from the site)
2) Like you said do a complete system reboot and try then
3) Try some software that finds internal errors on your hard drive (software section of the site)

Please remember to vote on main page by clicking on picture that says MMORPG TOP 100!!!!

Shadow_Wolf0010Date: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 7:29 PM | Message # 3
Private
K thanks i'll try the 1 and 3 option as soon as I can. Right now I can't find the disc to reboot my computer.

NavirioDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 7:33 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: VIP
there are 15 diferent anti virus on the site lol also safe mode will work same as going on a dif account but even better

garrettDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 7:51 PM | Message # 5
Owner
Group: Administrators
True but safemode wont fix the problem it will just bypass it

Please remember to vote on main page by clicking on picture that says MMORPG TOP 100!!!!

NavirioDate: Thursday, 2009-03-05, 8:10 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
Quote (garrett)
True but safemode wont fix the problem it will just bypass it

no i ment boot into safe mode and scan so the virus its self would not be active some viruses disable antivirus

Shadow_Wolf0010Date: Friday, 2009-03-06, 4:55 AM | Message # 7
Private
Ok so witch atnti virus shuld I use?

NavirioDate: Friday, 2009-03-06, 5:59 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Quote (Shadow_Wolf0010)
Ok so witch atnti virus shuld I use?

i use avg nod32 spybot snd and malwarebytes
but if your issue is deep you may need things like hijack this

Shadow_Wolf0010Date: Saturday, 2009-03-07, 5:50 PM | Message # 9
Private
Ok never mind it only work once I don't get it, it will work some time and other times it will give me that stupid message. I really don't think its a virus.
It keep saying that the area thats haveing problems is the Combat Arms Engine.exe

Message edited by Shadow_Wolf0010 - Saturday, 2009-03-07, 9:24 PM

• Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Hosted by uCoz

Get fr33h4x chat group | Goto fr33h4x website